cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V6 to V360

mattlfcx6
Tuning in

I am on V6 at the moment, but there is a deal am considering but it says V360.Would it be wise to change to V360 and if I do is there much difference and is it any better or not 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mattlfcx6 

Some people love the 360, others hate it. (I prefer it) It does lack a lot of the features from that the Tivo and V6 have, although some of that is due to Tivo copyrights, and others because the 360 is based on the boxes deployed in Europe by Liberty Global where they lack a hard drive and are IP driven.

You should have a read of  the following thread 

/Virgin-TV-360/Moving-to-TV-360-or-not 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What deal is it that you're considering? I ask because your bundle deal is completely separate & distinct from your TV box software, and conversions are totally voluntary. A package change comes with 14 day statutory cancellation rights, a voluntary conversion to TV360 does not.

TV360 is a completely different platform to TiVo/V6, in the same way as Apple is completely different to Android. There are substantial differences, and opinions vary wildly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks