Menu
Josiemae
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

V6 lights of death

I’ve tried to contact virgin but keeps referring me to website and hanging up. No answers on what to do when your tv box dies? Wont turn on, keeps rebooting to starting up page? HELP 🙈

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 lights of death

If you want to report a TV box that's failed, then you're already doing the right thing.

Once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press any more buttons and ignore the "suggestions" to do so. If automated tests insist on running and then hang up on you, then redial immediately.

If you accept any prompts to "get a link" or "go online", then you won't be put into the faults queue. Ignore them, and you will.

VM staff respond on these boards, but it can take a day or so - and given it's now a bank holiday weekend, there's no promises of it being picked up quickly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 lights of death

Hi @Josiemae,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the V6 box.

I have booked the first available engineer appointment for you. Details can be found via your online account- if this is not suitable you will be given the option to re-schedule. 

Let us know how the visit goes. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos