Menu
Mikey1209
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

V6 box keeps losing signal.

Hi.
I have had a samsung uhdtv connected to my v6 box for over 2 weeks now. However for the last 2 days every few minutes or sometimes longer the signal cuts out and the tv goes to black, this happens quickly for a few second and then the picture comes straight back on. I have checked all my cables and they are all ok. I have played DVDs and they play all the way through fine even played a few games for a few hours without it happening. Its like its trying to put a signal through and failing so puts the signal back on.
Mike
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 box keeps losing signal.

Hi Mikey1209,

Thanks for coming by.  I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the picture blanking out frequently.  I have taken a look at the box remotely and there is a signal fault that requires some attention.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

All the details will be in a private message I'll send to you right now.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mrc1978
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I seem to be having this same issue. Bloody annoying. Any chance of checking my signal???

@Collette_O wrote:

Hi Mikey1209,

Thanks for coming by.  I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the picture blanking out frequently.  I have taken a look at the box remotely and there is a signal fault that requires some attention.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round for you.

All the details will be in a private message I'll send to you right now.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrc1978

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately. 

Usually we ask that you create your own thread for a member of the team to take a closer look but I'd really like to help so I've taken a look.

We're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? I'll send you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming the appointment, I appreciate it. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance or support moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos