Menu
chandler3
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade and offers

Very disheartening to read previous comments re; not being able to access upgrades and offers online - first comment I read went back to August 2019. Since the beginning of April, I've been trying to change my deal.  First of all I gave the virgin guys the benefit of the doubt what with the corona virus problem kicking off.  Today, I tried again to access it, and again got the same message as everyone else  - 

'Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.'     

Why can't we access it online? Other companies have got their acts together, but you seem to have been a problem from way back. Yes, I've tried phoning and using your text service - absolutely no joy.  Virgin staff, please don't answer my query with a question (nothing wrong with my computer/tablet or phone - all get the same message) - just answer these two questions: When are you going to solve the problem? Is your web chat working yet? Thanks, in great anticipation!

0 Kudos
Stolecki
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade and offers

I would like to change the offer, how do I do it, even if no one answers the phone, I have Virgin, about 6 years, time to change the offer, pay too much

0 Kudos
chandler3
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If I find out, I'll let you know!  All I've had so far from the virgin forum team is three 'welcome' messages and no response to my query. I'll now reply to their messages with my query and see what happens. It might have to be a case for me to cancel with Virgin and start anew with another provider.  Richard Branson's obviously in dire straits with his airline business, it must be affecting broadband as well - probably time bale out.

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just call them at 8am, quite a few reports of people getting through quite quickly.

Oh and Richard Branson has nothing to do with VM, it's owned by Liberty Global.

0 Kudos
chandler3
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cueball99

Thanks for your reply, and I'll definitely try phoning them at 8am.  Also good to know Branson has nothing to do with the company!

0 Kudos