Menu
Penguin911
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch catchup tv, movies and error codes galore

For several months now have been unable to watch movies , catchup tv and any series link in my recorded shows. The box appears to loose it's connection and the second light on the left of the box flashes and the box tells me the on demand service is not available. I am having a few error codes, C130, 602, W02, V217 and N27.

Have tried to get through to someone but to no avail! I have been a customer for the best part of 16 years! and pay a lot of money every month for this service. Can someone  please let me know what is wrong with my service?

Thank you

Penguin911
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo service inadequate

This is frustrating! Thought I posted this already!

My TiVo box will not show any on demand movies, box sets, catch up or series linked recorded shows. I keep getting various error codes c130,602,w02,v217,n27 and n02.

As always it has been rebooted numerous times and the cable lead checked! But to no avail.

I have been a customer for 16 years and pay alot of money for a service that is not fit for purpose.

Can someone please let me know how I can move forward  to be able to receive an adequate  service.

Thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo service inadequate

You had posted it already. I've now merged the two posts. But you only posted yesterday. This Forum is not for urgent queries, even now. I'm no expert on these error codes so be patient and we'll get you an answer from someone who is.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Penguin911
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo service inadequate

thank you for your helpful advice. Since your so insightful could you tell me how I get through to any one over the phone or online to air my urgent queries. As I have tried numerous time to get through to anyone even on line.

Thanks