Menu
Birdvet
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to open TV picture fully

Have Virgin media supply, linked to Samsung UE40D5520 TV. Attempts to turn on TV will not progress beyond 'Samsung Smart TV & log', then recycles back to blank screen. Switched TV off and on several times. Ditto Virgin box. Ditto internet modem. Checked connecting cables (HDMI). 'Menu' or 'Home' buttons on remote produce no reaction on TV. Been through Samsung troubleshooting, with conclusion it may be linked to 'devices connected to TV'. Local area check on broadband supply all OK. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to open TV picture fully

Welcome to our Community Forum Birdvet and sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your TV service. I've looked at your tv details and can see one of the tuners have failed and that the input levels are out of range.

I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can grab more details from you. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Birdvet
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, thanks for the response - turns out the TV was too old to get spare parts required, so gave up and bought a new one - delivered 8 am the following morning - now all connected to the Virgin Media box and working perfectly, thank you!

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back to us Birdvet and happy to hear that you've managed to find out the issue and watch TV now. Nice to hear that you managed to get a new TV delivered so quickly too 🙂

Please let us know if have anymore problems and enjoy the new TV.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos