Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access Netflix, amazon, etc

Over the past 2 days we have been unable to access anything on the Tivo box except Virgin TV - the message is always that there is no internet connection, but the router is working fine, and wifi is working as normal. I have rebooted the router, rebooted the Tivo Box, but to no avail. There are no apparent problems in the area, according to the VM site.

Has anyone experienced similar problems, and if so, do you have any suggestions?

Many thanks

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access Netflix, amazon, etc

Hi Mark,

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having some issue with the apps.

Is this still a problem since your post on Saturday? 

Is the box connected to your hub via Ethernet or WiFi?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex

Thanks for replying. In fact, on Sunday I had another go at rebooting the box, checking Network settings, etc. This time I went through the process of setting up the Box, and it asked for the Wifi password. Once I'd done that, it declared it was connected to the internet, and everything has been fine since then! All a bit odd, but at least we haven't lost everything that was stored on the Box.

Thanks again

Kind regards

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for the update Mark and it's great to hear that it's back up and running for you now.

If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us 🙂

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos