Menu
jamboknight
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Two TiVo boxes but premier sports only on one of them.

I have two TiVo boxes, only one of them has premier sports highlighted.

l have switched off the box and tried to reset it to no avail. I have tried to upgrade on that box but it just says I am already receiving the channels. 

According to the contact centre, they have sent two updates to it but obviously still not working.

Any ideas how to rectify as I don’t want to call again as I have already called them twice and waited on hold for well over an hour.

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two TiVo boxes but premier sports only on one of them.

Hello,

If I could suggest something to try to see if this may work, on the box with the missing channels, if you go into Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media. Wait for that to be completed and then go into Settings > Help > TV Care (A tab up the top of the screen) > Missing Channels > Refresh My Channel List. Wait for that to complete and then check to see if it has loaded the channels.

If that solution does not work it could mean that the service codes for the sports have not been added onto your second box, which would require a call in to get those added correctly. If this is the case when you speak to an agent on the phone ask them to strip the service codes off the box and re-add them, this should refresh the box and enable the channels!

Hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos