Menu
Annoyed13
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv

• When using pause on live tv or recording certain HD channels,  there's a problem with buffering and pixels. Can't get through on the phone. Tried turning box off, still no good. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

Is this only happening when you're watching recorded or "paused" programs? Or is it also happening on live TV as well?

If it's affecting live TV channels, it's potentially indicative of a signal fault. If it's affecting only programs which are being played from your hard drive (i.e. recorded or paused), then it's potentially indicative of a hard drive problem.

Either way, it will probably need VM to intervene, by means of you reporting the problem to faults C/S.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

Hi Annoyed13, 

Very sorry you've been having some issues with the TV services, this isn't good. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than normal. 

I've had a look into the back end of your services and it isn't looking too good from here. 

Can I ask you to reboot the TV box please and let us know so we can run some further diagnostics from here. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos