Menu
Orpy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv

I am getting the code 7400 on screen and can only watch 4 channels all the call centres are closed I have been on line and done everything the website suggests still no joy what else can I do

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

Hi Orpy,

Is this a new installation?

If so then you need to phone to get your box activated. 0800 953 9500. You will need the box serial number, and your account and area number

Which box have you got? Have you just started using this box again after a period of not using it? If so it may need reactivating by calling as above.

If not then it sounds like you have one of the old Tivo boxes which have been decommissioned and which will stopped being supported from 1st July and only basic channels will remain.   Don't worry, you are entitled to a free upgrade to VM's  latest box, the V6.

You could try visiting virginmedia.com/offers/V6swap or call them on 0345 454 1111 to book your upgrade, however if the link doesn't work then the onlineswap is no longer available, so you'll need to call 0345 454 1111 to book your upgrade.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos