cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv picture pixellating

scottyb1
Tuning in

Had outage in my area most of yesterday broadband came back to life late afternoon however tv picture just constantly pixellating all channels contacted virgin who advise still open fault in area so cannot book tech visit this fault only mentions issues for 1 channel not what I am suffering also the fix time has changed 4 times now 20.00 16.3.23 I have checked all connections and rebooted more than once no change and unable to book tech visit because of constantly changing fix deadline! Any help welcome 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If there's an outstanding area fault, this often prevents further issues being logged.

You mention "this fault only mentions issues for 1 channel" which makes me think you're seeing this on the online status page - can you post a screenshot of this please? Or if it's on the local status line (0800 5610061), what's the specific channel mentioned?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanx 4 reply however since I posted this my Mrs has finally spoke to someone at virgin who agrees that this fault is not 1 mentioned on status page for our area which advises fault effecting just 4 on demand and she has managed somehow to get a tech visit tomorrow just strange was fine till outage on Wed so no idea what they have fiddled with but pretty unwatchable most of time !