Menu
Lmcartn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv keeps stopping

For past few days tv keeps cutting out and showing following on the screen: Power on - Connection Guide or Source. Have switched off box at back and wall, bought new HMDI Cable today tv worked for a few hours the repeats as above e g Power on - 

it restarts itself and eventually works for another hour or so then cuts out in middle of a programme.  

Virgin remote not working at all I am using tv remote which sticks, then I use the TiVo box to move channels. 
Tried calling Virgin 3 times tests have been done on area all ok then cuts you off.
Csnnot log on to app it keeps saying not the correct password or email !! When you say you have forgotten it gives you your email then when you use that it says it isn’t correct. 3 days later I am demented, thanks 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv keeps stopping

@Lmcartn wrote:

For past few days tv keeps cutting out and showing following on the screen: Power on - Connection Guide or Source. Have switched off box at back and wall, bought new HMDI Cable today tv worked for a few hours the repeats as above e g Power on - 

Are you saying that your TiVo is restarting? That's likely a box fault.

Or that your TV is having a problem with its HDMI inputs?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos