cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv issues in PA2 area

Spitz04527
Tuning in

Anybody else having loss of picture/sound/pixelation in the PA2 area. Been like this for 2 days now and the checker shows they hood to have it fixed by 12noon on Tuesday 19/12.  Are they having a laugh?  We are going back to Freeview as at least that works. 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unsure how you're checking for known issues, but make sure you're using the automated status line 0800 5610061 which is usually the most reliable for street-level issues.

If nothing's reported on there, then it may be wise to assume you have a single-premise fault which VM don't know about.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Spitz04527, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the TV services in your local area.

Please confirm if the issues experienced are still on going, and confirm if you've checked our Service Status Checker https://virg.in/service or called our Service Status Line 0800 561 0061 for an update on any outages we may be experiencing

Thanks,

David_Bn