Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv Issues

Hoping someone can help as the saga continues in fixing our tv service. 
We were having issues with our tv not recieving a lot of the basic channels so messaged VM. Was told an engineer would contact us. We missed the call so contacted again. This time the engineer called and said there was an issue in the area and that he couldn’t investigate until that was resolved. Contacted again, and booked an engineer appointment. They came out and said was an area issue and that they would investigate. Eventually, they decided it wasn’t an area issue and that we needed a new cable ran round the house. This was done and our downstairs tv was working. However our second box upstairs was not powering on. The engineer said he couldn’t look at this as it wasn’t essential. The next day we then called again, asking to cancel the second box if VM weren’t willing to fix it. He told me it would take 30 days to cancel. Explained we weren’t paying another 30 days when it’s not working and you wont fix it. So eventually that was resolved. Then yesterday our Tivo box came up with error code 7400. We contacted VM again (possibly now the 5th time) and they said we needed a new Tivo box which we have received today. We have installed the new box and still have the same error code 7400. Surely I shouldn’t need to contact VM this many times to resolve essentially one issue. What’s the easiest way to resolve this as feels like we’re going round in circles to get this fixed. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tv Issues

Hi

can you PM me some details please. 

acc number, address and the serial numbers of the active boxes on your account. 

Does the TiVo with the issue show any TV pictures?

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more