Menu
denniswhitley
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to sign in to virgin media but keep getting message that I need to enter valid bill details

I’m trying to setup the virgin app to watch tv on my iPad.  I try to register and find out that I have an existing ntlworld email address rg I ate red but don’t remember the password 

when I’m prompted to enter account details and last bill details I get a message saying saying enter valid bill details.  The detail I enter are correct and I’m stuck

any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to sign in to virgin media but keep getting message that I need to enter valid bill de...

Hi denniswhitley,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

Have you created an online account for your Virgin Media account?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
denniswhitley
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to sign in to virgin media but keep getting message that I need to enter valid bill de...

Hi do you mean that I can login online and look at bills, packages etc?

if so when I try to register it says I already have an account with a ntl email as the login username

i don’t remember a password for this and when I click reset password it asks for detail of my account number, last bill date, area code and last bill amount

when I correctly input this information I get a yellow box at the top of the screen saying bill not valid and I cannot proceed to the next screen

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us denniswhitley,

As you're having issues with this and are putting in all the correct details we will need to look at this further for you.

I will pop you over a private message, click the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Thanks Jodi

0 Kudos