Menu
Teshi100
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Transfering series links

Hi 

My old TiVo box has had to be replaced and I was told that I could transfer over my series links, although not my recorded programmes. Does anyone have the link for this? The one I was given doesn't work. Also will my old remote control still work for the new TiVo box? It's a like for like swap.

Thanks in advance

Teshi

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfering series links

Transferring series links has been broken for a few months now.

You should be supplied with a new remote control which will need pairing with the new box. ou should also be able to use your old remote control with the new box but it will probably need resetting and pairing.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Teshi100
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dave

Thanks for the info, appreciate your help 🙂. I'm disappointed that I won't be able be to transfer the links over, the advisor should have told me that over the phone.  I also wasn't sent a new remote control. Is it quite easy to pair my old one to my new TiVo box? I will try to call them to get another one - that's if I can get through! Doesn't seem I can order one in line 🤔

Teshi

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'll wager the adviser didn't, doesn't realise that the functionality is currently broken.

There's online guides to pairing your remote here - new ones can be ordered here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Teshi100 

Have you actually tried ordering one online?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-lost-or-damaged-tv-remote/download-tv-control-app

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Teshi100
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks! Most helpful

0 Kudos
Teshi100
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator