Menu
francisflynn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be able to reach Webchat

Hello

I am severely deaf and want to be able to contact Webchat so as to change my package or see if any suitable offers.  I do not use the phone, pity!

Regards

Francis

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: To be able to reach Webchat

Hi Francis,

You might be able to change your package by logging into My Virgin Media at the top of the page.

If in the the upgrades and offers section you see an Oops something went wrong message, it's because you either already have a discount and the systems require an extra bit of manipulation by the agents to set up any new discounts, or because the package you are on is no longer sold and again requires the extra manipulation by agents to change the package. 

If that's the case you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You could try the chat messaging system on this page contactus/   It's supposed to be for customer Moving Home, but when it opens click on Something Else. To use this you should ideally be on a computer as it very often doesn't work on tablets or mobiles.

Also, if you scroll to the bottom of this page, there are links for the text relay service and video relay service /contactus/upgrades-and-offers 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
francisflynn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Newappolo

Thank you for your response, I just want to speak with someone on the chat and sort out my concerns.

Francis

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi francisflynn,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, we aren't able to change package via our community, you can use our text support service,  text the issue you are having to 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will pick this up, please note this is not an immediate response service and may take a while for a response .

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos