Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

To Be Announced in guide

Usually when I look at the TV Guide on Virgin TiVo, I can see what's going to be on for a couple of weeks ahead. Since the beginning of April, updates seem to have stopped and the vast majority of channels are saying "To be announced" from Easter Sunday onwards. This means I can't look at what's on or schedule recordings.

I have tried all the usual steps such as rebooting the TiVo box, running through the connection process but really do not want to clear and delete everything from the box. Both TiVo boxes in our house are suffering from this issue - is there anything I can do to make the programmes show up? The Freeview EPG is showing up correctly for the next 7 days.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced in guide

Hi am sorry to hear that. please if i may have your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and perhaps have an engineer around to fix the fault/s.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: To Be Announced in guide

I have done a little more investigating and found that while the living room TiVo box is working fine, the one in the bedroom is unable to connect to the Virgin Media network. When I go to Settings > Network and select Connect to network, I get an N11 error. This happens regardless of whether the Ethernet cable (to Virgin broadband) is connected or not.

As I have said before restarting the box is no help at all. I don't have the account number handy; is there an easy way to get this from the TiVo box itself? Or some kind of serial number to help with troubleshooting?

All TV channels work, and I was able to purchase and view the Trolls World Tour movie on Virgin Movies without difficulty, so it's obviously connected!

0 Kudos