Menu
grayz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Tivo tuners missing from info

Just checked both TIVOs and when you press info the bottom R option is missing so you cant see the other tuners. If you are recording something (Red light on ) pressing info you cant scroll down to the R option as its missing you cant see whats recording !!!

I  like to know what the other tuners are on, so you can switch between them its a good function and their must be an easy way to see whats recording other than looking through the "my shows folder"

This has only started happened today 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo tuners missing from info

I think a reset of your TiVo is in order.

0 Kudos
grayz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I would have done that but after checking my 2nd TIVO and it was the same I assumed it was some sort of update if your tuners are still visible on the info banner i will try a reboot.

Thanks  

0 Kudos
grayz
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 38
Flag for a moderator

OK I have just done re boot and tuner info is still missing. Can someone please confirm if you press info you can scroll down passed audio description then sound track last option was R and see whats on the other tuners. Also it shows whats recording

0 Kudos
Jude2
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Mine has been the same since yesterday morning, think there has been an update.  I've tried to find how to check the other tuners but with no luck so far.

grayz
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the answer I am surprised more people don't find this annoying.
2 red lights on recording you have to go into my shows to find out what's recording.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Using My Shows (one key press) or Planned Recordings (two key presses, Home then 2) use less key strokes than going via Info.

Doesn’t explain why the function appears to have been removed from the Info button.

0 Kudos
chops
Rising star
Message 8 of 38
Flag for a moderator

Have exactly same problem for last 2 days thanks to an overnight 'update'.

Call centre completely unaware of it and sent signals to restore the inactive 2 tuners which did nothing so they offered to send out a replacement box and so lose all previous recordings and still not fix the problem - as usual.

This feature needs to be restored asap as it was one of the most useful features of Tivo being able to buffer the previous hour on 3 channels.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 38
Flag for a moderator

I hope you declined the replacement hardware as it’s patently a software issue?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 10 of 38
Flag for a moderator

The function is still there when pressing info on my TiVo.  So if this is a result of an update what is the version number of the affected sortware?