Menu
taz_nut
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo problem

Was watching TV when we lost signal with an error code of W02. Turned box off now says on TV starting up...and blue LED is permanently ON. Red LED next to the blue one is occasionally flashing, sometimes once, occasionally twice or 3 times.

This is happening on both of our boxes, exactly the same issue, have rebooted both boxes and checked all connections with no issues found. Have also run the service test and no issues found.

Any ideas on what the problem is, I can't find any information on this particular scenario?

Cheers.

Ian.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo problem

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 is as good a place to start as anywhere!

It's a classic "loss of TV signal" error that does need reporting to Virgin Media, as there is likely an underlying fault needs fixing.

If you have multiple boxes affected, then either you've been unlucky with having several boxes fail or there's possibly an issue with some common cabling.

Call 0800 5610061 to check for known local faults, then as per the online advice, call into TV Faults and report it - you might well need an engineer appointment,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos