Menu
Chefbunny
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo pixelatting often

When watching telly on our tivo box the image keeps pixelatting in areas of the screen. What can I do to fix it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
AFewScoops
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo pixelatting often

Hi

pixalation is a signal level issue which if all the cables are tight and probably connected, an engineer is required to adjust the levels between your box and the street cabinet.

Have you tried the obvious checks like: check if it’s not your TV or the HDMI cable?

——————————————————
I work for Virgin Media, but all my options are my own.

REFER A FRIEND AND SHARE £100 BETWEEN YOU
**************ASK ME HOW***************
***************SEND A PM****************

If you found this information useful or please click thumbs up on Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.
THANK YOU ?
——————————————————
0 Kudos
Chefbunny
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have tried what was suggested with reinserting cables fully still no joy

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If there's any specific channels that you can identify as being particularly badly affected (including HD? SD?) this can help narrow down the issue. But otherwise, if you've restarted your box once and checked all your connections are finger tight, it's time to report your fault to let VM investigate and fix it.

If you have a VM landline, call 150 - otherwise 0345 4541111 - follow the options for "I have a fault with my TV service"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos