Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo not working

Hi. On our TIVO box none of the channels are playing. I can get the guide up and My Shows but no channels play neither do the shows on my shows. I've done everything on the help guide and changed the HDMI cable but still nothing. Tried to ring but it says all offices are closed. Just want to book an engineer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo not working

Are you getting any error messages? Probably Sxxx or Wxx I'd imagine

Try calling 0800 5610061 to see if there's any reported issues in your area first.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your message. There are error messages. Programmes suddenly started working but no sound now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you're getting error code, search for them on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes to get some initial advice.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lkaye,

Thanks for posting on our forums, I am sorry to hear you're having issues with your TV services, we would be happy to help troubleshoot for you. I'm unsure if your previous post was meant to say "there are no error messages" but if you are getting some, please let me know which ones are showing. You can search for them here - Error Codes - and follow the guide to troubleshoot. 

You can also use this link - Sound Issues - to troubleshoot your sound issue. 

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos