Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo no sound, remote problem and freezing

I have an original Tivo, installed almost on day one (the engineer's next call wast to install one in the Virgin shop). It's worked almost faultlessly until recent months.  Every few days we get an issue where there is no sound - the only way to get it back is to switch what tiro is doing e.g. if it's a live programme with no sound then putting a recording on will fix it and vice versa.  Also getting occasional lock ups that free themselves after a while.  Remote is playing up too - it often does not register, or will double register i.e. the TV guide will go on and off, or two programmes be deleted instead of one.   Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo no sound, remote problem and freezing

Thank you for your post Nektaruk and sorry to hear you're experiencing some Tivo issues.

Due to the amount of issues you may need a replacement Tivo box, I'd like to confirm this and put this through for you if necessary.

I'm going to pop you over a private message now if you could please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen. 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos