Menu
TC2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo keeps restarting every 30 mins and won't load

Hi there,

I called with the same query two days ago but the person I spoke to could not give me any help at that time, he said he'd call back at noon yesterday but he did not. My issue is that since approx. Tuesday night, my Tivo has been restarting itself every 30 minutes. I am unable to normally record entire shows or even watch live TV or pre-recorded shows. I have done everything I can to try and rectify this. I really need help with this, if anyone can suggest something that worked for them?

I don't want the new V6 box, I was very happy with my old-style Tivo until this happened.

Thank you so much in advance.

0 Kudos
Holla13645
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo keeps restarting every 30 mins and won't load

Hi,

Sorry for the interrupted service,

Can you PM me your account number and site id do I can test remotely. Then I will call you.

Darren Hollands

Area field tech Guilford

Tech 20279

Please give me a thumbs up on the icom

RAF great way of getting off your bill

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Nicholas_k
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,sadly it does sound like a fault with the set top box,however they should be able to send you an equivalent box,try using web chat and they can post you out a new box,I hope this helps.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Gokarna
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem.  Really struggling to contact Virgin Media. Done all the cable checks, restart, connect to network etc. No luck.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

0 Kudos