cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo box.

Colin30
Joining in

Need someone to send me promised new TIVO box. Note is in file saying approved but nothing sent!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Faulty TiVo's are now replaced with V6 boxes, these run the same software but on a much more modern box with more recording tuners. This presumes you have VM broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Faulty TiVo's are now replaced with V6 boxes, these run the same software but on a much more modern box with more recording tuners. This presumes you have VM broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Colin30
Joining in

Thanks for the info. Didn't know about the V6. I am trying to get technical support to send a replacement box that was promised a month ago but never sent. 

Kind regards

Colin

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Colin 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that a replacement box was not sent to you when promised. As mentioned by japitts, we no longer stock the TiVo boxes, and these are all replaced with the V6 box (same software), or the TV360 box (different software to TiVo).

I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Colin30 👋

Thanks for your quick responses to my private messages. I'm glad we have been able to process an upgrade from your older TiVo box.

Please let us know if you experience any further issues, or have any other queries and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ