Menu
Jennyc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box

My tivo box isnt working all the lights are on ive turned it on and off still the same cant contact any 1 to book a repair i think i need a new box plz help have no tv to watch

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Marty20
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

Hi

Sorry to hear this. Can you please private message me your account number and area reference so I can look into this for you. To private message me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please be mindful not to post those details in a public reply. Thanks, Marty

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin Media however all responses are based on my experiences in the field and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Jon14
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

VM have now sent me a new router but it was the TV box I needed!   Still can't watch on demand services. Anybody out there from VM  that might be able to help? 

0 Kudos
Ian_41
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes....Private message me and ill sort this for you

Ian

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Jon14
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box still non functional, VM have given me a new router (which needless to say hasn't helped!) but no new box. Please could anybody from VM help me with this, it has been going on for far too long 

0 Kudos