Menu
chrisrose66
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box replacement

I have a V6 box which is the main box used for all family TV.  My account also includes a second box which is the old Tivo box which is used in the bedroom.  This second box is now old, slow, often fails and is not able to play Amazon prime channels,   The handset is old, worn and difficult to use because of the worn lettering.  I contacted Virgin last year regarding this and was told that the old style boxes would be upgraded in March 2020. This never happened. What do I need to do to get this finally sorted.

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box replacement

Hi chrisrose66,

Regrades can look at your current package and possibly offer you a price reduction and/or a box swapover.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queue.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos