Menu
Familycoman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box purple screen, blue scteen, black screen. Constantly having to reboot

Hi all.  Hoping some customer support from virgin will see this.  Tried numerous times to get through to help.   Think TiVo box is end of life??  Purple speckled screen,  blue speckled screen, black screen,  no sound.  Constantly having to reboot.  I've put in a request for someone to contact me 3 times.  Only 2 seems to have got through to date.  Any ideas from anyone.  Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box purple screen, blue scteen, black screen. Constantly having to reboot

It'd be worth trying another HDMI lead and/or slot incase, but it does sound like your box is a little unwell.

Not sure where you're "putting a request" for someone to contact you, but the best way to report faults is to call in. 150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Familycoman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box purple screen, blue scteen, black screen. Constantly having to reboot

thanks for this - will try.  Yes i have tried all the numerous numbers and cannot get to talk to an actual person.  was on hold over an hour and my phone died!  or refers you to website for help  -but help on there does not cover my problem.  thanks for replying though 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid the only answer is to keep trying and don't give up. Wait times do vary depending when you call.. sorry there's no better answer!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos