Menu
paula-bo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not working

can anyone advise pls. my Tivo box hasn't worked for 3 weeks now, I can't get passed the welcome screen which stays on for a minute or two then shuts the box down restarts and I'm stuck in this endless loop. I have spoken to the help guys who tell me there are no faults in my area, unplug leave for 30 mins restart which I keep doing and still it's not working. I had a call a couple of days ago from the upgrade team who said if I upgraded from 200mb broadband to 350 they could fix the TV, I didn't do the upgrade. just called cancellations to cancel my account as no service for 3 weeks but he just put me through to the help desk where I'm stuck on hold again!

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not working

Your box needs replacing, upgrading your broadband will do nothing to fix this issue cancellations may offer you a new box to keep your business 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not working

Hey @paula-bo,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having at the moment, I have been able to locate your account and see that you have spoken to the team today and they have been able to book an engineer visit for you to resolve this.

Please let us know how the visit goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos