Menu
Tonester1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not working?

I have 2 Tivos in my house and the older one (long Samsung version) has stopped working in my kids room.

Its coming up with all sorts of faults and telling me to reconnect to the Virgin media service but when I try to it won't connect because the ethernet cable is unplugged. But the hub is connected to my newer box downstairs so its never been connected to the hub and worked fine before.

Any ideas anyone as the call centre is closed? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not working?

Hi there @Tonester1

Cheers for popping along - sorry that you're having issues with one of your boxes at the moment and have some difficulty contacting us about this. 

I have managed to locate your account from your forum information and can see that you have since been in touch and we have upgraded your box for you - I do hope that all is working ok since this swap?

Checking from here it looks to be OK - one is switched on and working and the other is advising is currently not in use. If you're still having issues and need some help, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos