Menu
Karenbe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box has rebooted twice in just over a week, Why!!

Hi There,

I have had in the last couple of weeks my Tivo box reboot twice while I was watching something and on one occasion it froze as well, I have tried new batteries and it seem ok, but as I have had this box a very long while. I wonder if something is going wrong with this. Not sure what to do as I would have rung to speak but the phone line will be very busy.

Regards

Karen

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box has rebooted twice in just over a week, Why!!

Hi Karenbe,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear that your TiVo Box is misbehaving with reboots.

Apart from the reboots, can you tell us more about what it's doing such as how the picture quality is? I've had a look at the details and can see some errors but would like a clearer picture of the issue hence I've asked for more information.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Karenbe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for answering my question, and looking into the details and seeing that there have been errors, 

Well the only details I can say are on one occasion the picture froze but the sound was still going, I tried the remote and it would change anything so had to switch it off at the wall and then when it came back on it was ok. Then the next time a few days later, it just went off and then rebooted, and then it was ok. It seems ok now, but this happened before a while ago, but was ok until a few weeks ago, when it sort of freezing but ok, so left it, with lockdown and with been disabled my TV is a god send, and it keeps me entertained, just concerned that this will keep happening.

I want to keep watching my tv using my tivo box without issues, 

Can you devise me if this will keep happening 

Kind Regards

Karen 

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that information Karen. 

What I will do is send you a private message so we can look into this further. 

^Martin

0 Kudos