Menu
Bpinkman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box has never worked

Constantly pixilated or having sound issues channels unavailable, unable to connect to the internet even though the hub and TiVo box have a cable connecting them? Have tried calling several times never get through or told to run the usual checks never works and constantly paying to be out on hold for hours!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box has never worked

Do you have a TiVo or a V6? Check here if you're not sure.

I'm not clear if you're reporting problems with live TV, OnDemand or recorded programmes?

All 3 have different potential causes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bpinkman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply 

it’s live tv picture is distortion, channel is unavailable when doing the checks it tells me there is an issue with the TiVo box every time yet I can’t get through to ask for an engineer to come out and when trying to use Netflix bbc Iplayer, YouTube tells me there’s no connection or various other issues 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Bpinkman wrote:

it’s live tv picture is distortion, channel is unavailable

That's a TV signal fault, which is best reported to Virgin.

You've not said whether you have a TiVo or a V6, I suspect a TiVo - in which case do you have any flashing green lights on the front-left of your box?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos