Menu
KenWishae
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box freezes intermittenly

Our Tivo box intermittently freezes for several seconds (up to 10 seconds?) and picture breaks up bit then restarts and sometimes reboots.  I ran the equipment test yesterday and it shows up a technical issue with box.  Yesterday it reloaded the software and this worked for a few hours then happened again.  It can occur either on live programmes or with recorded programmes.  I ran the test today and it still shows up a technical issue with the box. I think we need a new box - am I right?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box freezes intermittenly

HI KenWishae, thanks for messaging us and we are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with the set top box and want to get this resolved for you. I can  see that you posted on Wednesday, can you confirm if you are still having issues with the equipment? Has this now been resolved? Please let us know and we will look into how we can further assist. - Chris 

KenWishae
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Chris_W1.  Yes - this is still happening.  We have had to shut down and reboot on a few occasions since then. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us KenWishae, we are sorry to hear that you are still having an issue with this. We will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further for you. - Chris. 

0 Kudos
KenWishae
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

0 Kudos