Menu
Projs7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box faulty

Does anybody have any idea how to report fault with tivo box, ive tried web and called but get cut off after an hour. 
my tivo is stuck on start up and lights flash white then red constantly and no tv for the past 2.5 days. 

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box faulty

Calling at 8am on weekdays seems to be best.

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425... 

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Projs7
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks i will try again, i called 8.00 this morning but got cut off and again this evening 

i may also try text then 

cheers

0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Projs7 wrote:

Thanks i will try again, i called 8.00 this morning but got cut off and again this evening 

i may also try text then 

cheers

Today is not a weekday, more likely to get the offshore call centres on a Sunday and worth giving the messaging service a try.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos