Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box/Netflix issue has reached boiling point

The ongoing issue I have with my Tivo box and its hatred for Netflix has peaked.I have 2 Tivo boxes and neither of them will broadcast Netflix without it going into meltdown.

After Saturday nights meltdown when trying to watch October Faction,within the first 20 minutes I had the error code TVQ.PM100.3.3-302 over 8 times.In the end I turned it off before I could complete the episode.Tried again to carry on with the series yesterday and yep here we go again.Regardless of choice of programme,it always happens.

This is not linked to any specific time of day,Its constant.

I have done all the usual re-boots etc,inc router.The router is in another room to the Tivo so is not connected via ethernet.There is no problem watching Netflix on my laptop,tablet or smartphone,its purely the Tivo box.

I have had this Tivo box for years now and I really think its had its day.I have never applied for upgrades and have never been offered a free one either and have been with Virgin since they took over from Telewest so thats a long time.

I have read the forums and its unbelievable how many Tivo owners have the same issue.What really angers me is that I am paying for a service I cannot use and I consider myself to be a loyal customer.

I have tried using the online LIve Chat but its vanished so I can't use that and customer service queue is never ending on hold.

Please is there anyone who can help me get this put right?

I really dont want to leave Virgin as I am not a fan of SKY from previous customer experience many years ago.

Any assistance would be grateful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo box/Netflix issue has reached boiling point

Hi the only thing I can advise is to upgrade to a V6 box, it will not be free but if you don't ask you won't know if they might relent and give you a free one but it will have to be done on a phone.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box/Netflix issue has reached boiling point

Good Evening @Spotagegirl 

Thank you for your post, 

It definitely sounds like we need to review the box situation. I am going to drop you a quick PM so that we can take a look into this. 

Kind regards

Zak_M 

0 Kudos