Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box Is stuck on 25% preparing channel and then goes to error preparing channels

My Tivo box keeps showing Preparing channel information and then going to error preparing channel information. Checked all leads turned it off and on again several times but nothing works.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box Is stuck on 25% preparing channel and then goes to error preparing channels

Is this a replacement box? Potentially not been activated if so.

If not, possibly a failed one... call into TV faults.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box Is stuck on 25% preparing channel and then goes to error preparing channels

Hello Kizzasdad

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

Our apologies for the delay in response for the issues with the set top box.

I have taken a look from our side and it appears that the issue has now been resolved. If this is not the case and you are still experiencing this problem, please do let us know and we will happy to assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This problem seems to be resolved but I now keep getting error code WO2 on a lot of random channels I have tried turning on and off again as suggested to no avail help needed or SKY is calling

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

W02 tends to indicate signal issues.

Just check on 0800 5610061 that there's no reported area issues.

Also I appreciate the affected channels may seem random, but the chances are they're not. Can you identify any specific ones, before VM staff pick this up?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kizzasdad,

If you do still need help with this please let us know 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted after spending 1 and half hours waiting online for customer support to reply

0 Kudos