Menu
Tapewormlondon
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box Green screen

One of my TiVo boxes is green screening and won't start. Exactly the same as the poster below me I have been trying call centres for months. I have also called via social media who tried to get someone to help via the web, but the AI assistant is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. 

Please can someone from virgin contact me to arrange a new box to be sent to my address? This has been broken since lockdown. The next step if nobody here can help, is as I am out of contract will be I will cancel the direct debit and get Sky in.

I would also like to discuss compensation for the lost service as I have been unable to get through to your call centres.

0 Kudos
Tapewormlondon
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box Green screen

ANYONE????

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Tivo.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of technical faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tapewormlondon, 

Thank you for your post, I am sorry you are having issues with your box, did you manage to get in touch with our team since your post? If not I can take a look for you 🙂 

Zoie

0 Kudos
Tapewormlondon
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

I did and I was supposed to get a new box arrive on Monday. Of course it has not arrived and im not sure I can be bothered to phone up and wait for hours again. This whole situation has been an utter shambles.

Im out of contract so I think Im just going to cancel the TV service and get Freeview. 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tapewormlondon,

I am terribly sorry to hear of the poor experience you have had in attempt to replace your V6 box. I can see that it must be very frustrating for you and it's not the outcome we'd hoped for at all.

I'd like to send you over a private message so I can look into this for you and discuss further from there. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos