cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo boc electric cable

Dastomed
Joining in

We have had some work done on a room and the contractors have lost the tivo box electric supply cable.  I've look on line and the website but cannot seem to find a location to order a new one.  Please can someone give me an idea on who to contact.  Have tried calling 150 but keep getting cut off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect that in order to get cutoff the CS line, you're probably choosing one of the "to get the best help press xyz" suggestions on the IVR... if you ignore those, you should get put into the call queue.

If not, then the staff team should respond on here after a couple of days and should be able to arrange a replacement PSU.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I suspect that in order to get cutoff the CS line, you're probably choosing one of the "to get the best help press xyz" suggestions on the IVR... if you ignore those, you should get put into the call queue.

If not, then the staff team should respond on here after a couple of days and should be able to arrange a replacement PSU.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dastomed

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of this cabling issue. Can you confim is it the V6 cable or the TiVo® one please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It is a tivo we think.  SMT-C7101 1TB.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries,

I've dropped you a PM so we can go through some further details.

You'll find this within the purple envelope icon.

Thanks,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Dastomed,

The cable has now been ordered for you. 

Do let us know if there any further issues.

Take care,

Kain