Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Netflix Fault

I have multi room and have been trying to get this sorted via the live chat feature but they just pass you from pillar to post and then they say they have transferred you and nobody even asnwers so you have to start again,

The problem I have is that the tivo box upstairs when using the 206 netflix channel keeps coming up with an error code and network error then you have to re connect, this can happen 4/5 times during a episode and it gets very annoying. 

It was suggested by the technical team that I upgrade the box upstairs to a v6 box but i dont find that having to pay for activation and installation fee acceptable as this is a fault on your behalf and not my fault. 

I was advised to use this community as it would get resolved quicker. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Netflix Fault

Hi unfortunately I have to give the same advice upgrade to a V6, as the older tivos are well known for not being able to deliver these services to well. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to get through to them to upgrade is a nightmare though tbh. but I need it sorting

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisandgem,

When calling  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos