Menu
DavidVerde
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box Not working

When i turn on the tivo box, the tv shows "starting up", then after a number of seconds says no signal, then a number of seconds later, "starting up" then no signal, this continues on a continuous loop.  I have reset, unplugged, but no change.  This is a 2nd tivo box within our house.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Box Not working

Hello

Can you please check that the coaxial connector that is plugged into the back is finger tight, the best way to do this is to undo the connector and then re-tighten it, also check if the cable that is plugged into the wall socket if you have one.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
DavidVerde
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion, i have unplugged both ends of the cable, re-connected, disconnected the power, and still the same response

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidVerde,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry you're having problems with your TiVo box being stuck on starting up. 

I've had a look at the backend of your services and I can see that both boxes are showing online so I'm hoping this has all been resolved now?

Let me know if that's not the case.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
DavidVerde
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa

Thank you for your contact.  There has been no change for 3 days, and still not working.  Still not working.  There is one red led on the left lit and on the right we get 4 red led's that then changes to 1 when it shows no signal

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know.

I've ran some checks and I'm going to need to book you an engineer visit as it's stuck on starting up. 

I've booked you in for the next available appointment we have. You can see the time and date via your online account and reschedule it if you need to.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos