Menu
sophiewhyman2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo to be announced

Can’t seem to access TV guide. All says to be announced. Only just had engineer here to install services in last 3 weeks! 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo to be announced

If you had a fresh install in the past 3 weeks, I'm assuming you're a TV-only customer? I only mention because new installs of TV & broadband now have 360, not a TiVo. You can check if you're not sure.... here  (you've posted with some other TV queries back in November and, at the time, had a V6)

This is often indicative of a box without a working 'net connection. On the front-left of your TiVo there's a series of green lights. Second from left, next to a painted heart symbol, is the one to check - is it on solidly, or flashing? Can you use OnDemand services ok?

Both of these are ways to check the onboard net connection, which is separate to your home broadband, is working.

On the assumption that a TiVo with these symptoms has a working 'net connection, then this should be easily solved by following Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media services now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo to be announced

Hi @sophiewhyman2

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

Can I ask if the advise by @japitts has helped resolve your issue. Were you able to go to Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to Virgin Media services now.

Let us know. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos