Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo stuck on starting up

Hi
We have recently upgraded and received a new box so I’ve set up the old TiVo box in my daughters room. It’s stuck on starting up screen with a flashing red light and constant blue light. 

it’s been like this for over 24 hours. 

Any ideas? TIA

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo stuck on starting up

Either the box isn't registered yet (and a call to Virgin C/S can arrange it), or it's faulty (in which case Virgin C/S should be able to arrange an engineer visit or replacement box)

150 from a VM landline or 0345 4541111 otherwise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Lynseybob

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - nice to hear that you have upgraded your TV services and have received a new box.

Unfortunately you won't be able to use the old box unless you have subscribed to have 2 boxes as part of your package. When you upgrade, your old box is replaced on your account by the new box and the old box is turned off.

If you wish to amend your package to include both boxes,  you can call us on 150/03454541111 or pop us a text on 07533051809 and our Customer Care team will be more than happy to check your account and see what packages/bundles are available that best suit you and your budget. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply and help. I have sent a text but have not had an acknowledgment yet. But will keep trying. Thanks again 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @Lynseybob

I am sorry you've not had the help you need to upgrade your account; we're replying to all texts within around 24 hours if not sooner. Sorry we can't assist you any further via our Forums for your issue

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos