cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TiVo serious problems

a1sjb
Tuning in

I've been having problems with the TiVo box, several restarts per day, did a full reset and it was stable for a while, now got green screen of death, tried to call, but you can't speak to anyone, all I want is a replacement, it would be a waste of an engineers time to come out and tell me the box needs changing. Why can't I speak to anyone?

20221125_101711.jpg

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @a1sjb 

You have what is known as the green screen of death and will ned a replacement box.

The Tivo boxes are now obsolete and will be replaced with a V6 box providing you also take broadband from VM.

You need  to speak to the faults team (option 2) when calling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile.

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for that, I actually managed to get through to the online chat and get a replacement sorted.

Thanks again