Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo problem sorted now . Other box now has error code 7400. I have 2 boxes 1 small 1 big. I has an issue

I had problems with my small box and a replacement was sent which I installed and it is working fine but now my big box has error code 7400. Tried to call 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo problem sorted now . Other box now has error code 7400. I have 2 boxes 1 small 1 big. I has an i

Hi Julie,

I'll message you now and take a few details to get you sorted.

Thanks

Lee

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo problem sorted now . Other box now has error code 7400. I have 2 boxes 1 small 1 big. I has an i

Hi Lee they seem to have deactivated serial no c81861294xbqbtvc model ct 8620 . The one that should be deactivated is serial wd-  wxu1a47ae7ke.

i trust this is the right info thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Julie,

The boxes have been corrected on your account now. Leave them switched on and check them in an hour or so. Any issues get back to me.

Thanks

Lee

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos