Menu
KateMac78
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo listings network connection interrupted

Hi there. I am really hoping someone might be able to advise me. I have a mental health condition and this issue has got my anxiety and distress through the roof. My tv listings are showing as to be announced and I have received a message in my box to say I only have 3 days left of info about recordings left. I have tried to connect to Virgin network about 10 times but each time it says that the connection is interrupted. I have restarted the box also but that doesn’t help. I’m hoping someone might be able to help. Thank you! Kate 

0 Kudos
Lee_C1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo listings network connection interrupted

Hi Kate,

I would like to try and help you see what is going on. It sounds like your box has lost its communication with our network. Do you have a V6 box or a tivo. Do you have the broadband with us and is that ok. 

I can take a closer look if you want to send me a private message with your account number and area reference number. Please do not post them on here. If you have any problems let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos