Menu
palme11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo is in constant start up.on

TiVo is in constant starting up mode. The remote is not functioning. Virgin media are not answering yet I'm paying the telephone cost. Very annoyed right now.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo is in constant start up.on

Hi do want to just have a rant, or are you expecting some help ?.Regards Micky
rhonal
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This has been happening for almost 24hrs i have turned off at the mains power and turned back on for nothing to change. This morning i finally managed to get hold of someone as the phones are not manned 24/7 like they once were, only to be told i need anew box and it will take 4 days to get to where i have to go and collect at my local click and collect store. i was told tivo boxes are not given out anymore but on this occasion another tivo box will be set out. i suppose my question is after have numerous problems with my box in the past and being a loyal customer for 15/16 years also i pay for two boxes in my house why do i warrant being sent another tivo and not a v6 box when the person on the phone said tivos dont get sent out anymore, and when did they stop sending people round to fit then? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

I'm really sorry that palme11 and rhonal have been experiencing issues with yout TV services. I can certainly appreciate the frustration this may cause.

First of all, palme11 could you please confirm whether you're still having trouble and need further assistance? If so, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

rhonal, I'm glad that you've been able to arrange a replacement TV box and I do apologise for any confusion. We would usually replace with a new V6 box, unless you don't have our broadband services. It does look like it's a V6 that's been requested, so I'm not sure why the agent would have advised otherwise. Have you received any tracking information for this yet?

We would usually send out replacement equipment for you to swap over yourself to avoid any unnecessary delay. However, if you're not confident in completing this yourself, there should be no issue arranging an engineer visit to complete this for you. If you're concerned at all regarding this replacement, you're welcome to drop me a private message so I can look to schedule a manned visit instead.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos