Menu
Brianm418
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo extremely slow!

I upgraded and my package and a got a box in the bedroom and it is extremely slow. When upgrading to this package my partner made sure it would be V6 box however he wasn’t here when they came and set it up it was myself and I was unaware of this. Anyways we just kept the TiVo box and tried it and it’s just terrible. Everything is super slow even when your turn it on, particularly when trying to go onto YouTube or Virgin. It’s just unacceptable! Also for some very strange reason it says Samsung on the box I’ve never heard of a virgin and Samsung collaboration?! I think it may just be time to move on to Sky or one of the streaming services as we only ever yous both boxes for Netflix, YouTube & prime! Very disappointing from virgin however after reading a lot about the TiVo box and my partner exclusively making sure it would be the same box we already had then I’m not surprised. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo extremely slow!

Hello Brianm418

Sorry to hear this, 

Would you like me to have a look at this for you

I am pretty sure we can get this fixed 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Brianm418
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes please because if it can’t get fixed I’ll have to look else where for another provider it’s just simply impossible to even use the box.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Brianm418

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos