Menu
Yalliesalaiyah
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TiVo cutting out every few seconds

Hi there

So I’ve been trying to report a fault for a few days.

my TV is cutting out every few seconds, losing both picture and sound which has rendered it impossible to watch.

a I moved back in to a previous address Saturday but this was also happening in the previous address as well, starting on Friday. I’ve tried restarting it several times, I’ve checked the cables and they are fine.

When I was informing of my move, I was told a new V6 box would also be delivered to me since I’m still on the old style one. Saturday I had a package but it was just a bunch of cables and to top it off it was missing an adapter for my old style TiVo so I’m still using my old cables anyway. 

Any idea 1. Where my new box is

2. how to fix the issue?

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo cutting out every few seconds

Hi Yalliesaldaiyah 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you've been having some issues with the TiVo box, this isn't good. 

I've had a look into the back end of things from here and have booked an engineer visit. This is due to the problems you're having and that on cables were sent previously. 

The engineer visit we have booked is the next one we have available, you can find the details of this via your online account and re arrange if it doesn't suit. You will also need to ensure somebody over the age of 18 is in the property at the time. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Yalliesalaiyah
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

How do I rearrange? I’ve logged on to my online account but can’t find anywhere that states a visit has been booked or how to change the date considering I will be at work.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Yalliesalaiyah

Sorry if you're having issues - when you sign into your online account, pop along to the Help tab (the one next to My Upgrades and Offers and Service Status); if you hover over that tab, a new menu will appear. 

Scroll on over to the Orders and Appointments tab and click ok. Your visit will show here and you can reschedule from there if the timeslot we have booked is not convieient for you. 

If you're logging in using the app, open any of the pages and then use the the dots at the top to open the hidden menu. From there, you can select the Orders and Appointments tab. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yalliesalaiyah,

Deleted Katie_WT beat me to it 🙂

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @newapollo - that way will only show anything that has been ordered like a new box or boosters.

For appointments you need to check the Orders and Appointments tab

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide