Menu
cmcdonald77
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

Hi, my TiVo box keeps shutting down and restarting, also can’t access some apps. Tried calling but can’t get through and can’t find anyway to communicate this on website. Any help greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
cmcdonald77
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

Sorry , forgot to say I have 2 boxes and other one is good.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to say, this forum isn't a first-line reporting service.

If your box is rebooting frequently, I can only suggest calling VM to report it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
cmcdonald77
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, but I as I said in my original post can’t get through on phone or communicate this on VM website. Thanks again.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

There is an issue with contact VM at the moment, as you have found out, but it is not impossible to do so. You just have to be a bit canny and time it right. Try the lines as they open at 8am, 9am on Sunday. People report a lot of success with that. As @japitts says you'll  wait even longer here for a reply from VM staff. This Forum is not a first line faults service.  Just keep trying.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos