Menu
shawky68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box won’t turn on

This morning TiVo box won’t turn on, had the box for a good few years and now there are no lights on checked the plugs and their fine  and so are the cables I don’t know if it’s the age of the box ,can anyone please help . Thankyou

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box won’t turn on

If you're happy this isn't a duff power socket etc, then your best course of action is to call VM and report your fault. If the PSU has blown, the box will need replacing.

150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 4541111 (from any other phone).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @shawky68

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums and sorry for the issues that you're having with your TV box.

I have been able to locate your account and we would need to send an engineer out to look into this further for you.

I have arranged for the appointment and you can find all the information that you need about your appointment on your online account and clicking My Account and Track Your Order.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
shawky68
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou so much the issue was fixed Thankyou again

0 Kudos
Sofia_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @shawky68

Glad to hear this has been resolved 🙂 

If you have any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos